Friday, June 23, 2006

Outlet

What do you do when there is no outlet?
When your mind, body and soul are raging against you, where do you turn? Where do you go when there is no one and the anger keeps you from feeling His presence? What do you do when you cant control the outcome and you feel like that is the only thing you need to keep going? What do you do when you want to scream and kick and shout, but you cant afford to lose your composure? I need an outlet. Im tired of crying, Ive already filled too many rivers. My soul yearns for a deeper understanding of this time and space. Every time I look back, I see Ive covered more ground, accomplished more but something is not there. I wont find it back there. Stop looking back. Stop looking back. Theres nothing you need back there thats why its behind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home